After purchasing a basketball hoop from Recreations Outlet, here's what to expect!*
To begin, our sales consultant will review the following with you:
Please note: After buying online, a Recreations Outlet staff member will contact you within 3 business days to discuss these questions.
- Where is the item going to be delivered/installed?
- Is that respective area accessible by truck?
- Utility protection requirements for in-ground hoops to prevent unintentionally hitting underground utility lines. This process varies by state. Recreations Outlet will review the logistics and schedule the utility check on your behalf.
- Additional questions about the yard, driveway and area will be asked to ensure proper and timely delivery.
- The consultant will then schedule a yard check or delivery/installation date with one of our authorized technicians.
Please note: Basketball hoops are installed in 2 visits (with the exception of wall mounts). The first visit will be to dig the hole and place the anchor in the concrete pad. After 24 hours of the concrete curing, we will return to install the pole to the ground anchor.
- Our technician will contact you on the day of service to confirm time and address.
- Sit back and relax as we expertly perform the work.
- After installation and safety checks, enjoy lots of healthy outdoor fun for years to come!
*Mileage, yard conditions, and other variables may apply