WHAT IS COVERED
Springfree Trampoline and its authorized service partners warrant your Springfree Trampoline against original defects in material and workmanship. All components of the trampoline are warranted for ten (10) years from the date of purchase (proof of purchase required). This warranty is only valid when used for private household purposes in accordance with the Springfree Trampoline Owner’s Manual. This warranty provides, at no extra cost to you, all parts necessary to ensure your trampoline is in proper working condition throughout the 10-year warranty period. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality. Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
This limited warranty is subject to the following terms:
- For customers whose trampoline is subjected to sea spray or who reside within 1 mile (1.6 km) or less of a salt water environment, the warranty on the steel frame shall be reduced by 25%.
- Springfree Trampoline shall not be liable for costs, damages or repairs incurred as a result of:
- Trampolines purchased from an unauthorized dealer.
- Improper installation not in accordance with the User Guide and Trampoline & Enclosure Assembly Instructions.
- Careless operation or handling, misuse, abuse and/or lack of maintenance or use not in accordance with the User Guide and Trampoline & Enclosure Assembly Instructions.
- External sources such as weather, theft, fire damage, cuts or vandalism.
- Repairs or alterations carried out by unauthorized parties or agents.
- Use of the trampoline other than for private household purposes. For example, for commercial or rental purposes.
- This limited warranty does not cover misuse or minor imperfections in trampolines that meet design specifications or do not materially alter functionality.
- This limited warranty does not cover expenses related to on-site labor, travel, assembly or disassembly or other charges associated with the repair or replacement of covered components.
- Shipping costs associated with approved warranty claims lodged within 45 days from the date of purchase will be covered by Springfree Trampoline. Beyond this 45-day period, all shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Springfree Trampoline is not responsible or liable for indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the product or any other damages with respect to any economic loss, loss of property, loss of revenue or prof its, loss of enjoyment or use, cost of removal, installation, disassembly or other consequential damages. This limitation is not allowed by some states, provinces or territories and so this limitation may not apply to you.
- Springfree Trampoline will not be liable for any consequential damages or incidental damages you may incur in connection with your purchase and use of your trampoline. This limitation is not allowed by some states, provinces, or territories and so this limitation may not apply to you.
- Any implied warranties relating to your trampoline, including but not limited to warranty of merchantability or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of this warranty. This limitation is not allowed by some states, provinces or territories and so this limitation may not apply to you.
- This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary by state, province or territory.
- For customers in Australia, our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
- This limited warranty is not transferable and applies only to the consumer who originally purchased the trampoline.
- This warranty does not cover Springfree Trampoline accessories.